Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HI people just well wanted to say hi and introduce myself

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jjkanes
jjkanes

Popularity : 10
Server : abomidable

HI people just well wanted to say hi and introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: HI people just well wanted to say hi and introduce myself   HI people just well wanted to say hi and introduce myself EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:19 am

Well hi... umm thank you for inviting me to this forum i love forums they are awesome i dont know why i love them other than that. Hope we get mroe users and acitivty soon it seems to be going good so far so congratz and well HI What a Face
anywayz heres my real introduction:
Hi im aussie (australian) so i live in australia in NSW and i love forums HEHE and i also play the following games:
club penguin
pandanda
lord of ultima( well so far it isint working)
zwinky
wellington and wenks
and no i dont have facebok or msn or any of that
anywayz i am a trusty user and post on other forums like club penguin planet and dock penguins and well thats about it since the others shrivelled up or closed or got boring or inactive and so on
anywayz i am 12 years of age (yes in high skool) and thats about it OH and i o chat on xats Rolling Eyes
anywayz thnx for eading hope u dont hate on me cause u aint me JK well HIand dont worry i am not an alien bom alien
Back to top Go down
MrMess
Puffle Lover
Puffle Lover
MrMess

Popularity : 60

PostSubject: Re: HI people just well wanted to say hi and introduce myself   HI people just well wanted to say hi and introduce myself EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:37 am

Yup, we will. Welcome, read the rules, you know the drill.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Administrator

Administrator
Frozen

Popularity : 8048
Server : Mammoth

PostSubject: Re: HI people just well wanted to say hi and introduce myself   HI people just well wanted to say hi and introduce myself EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:43 am

Lol yep be active and be nice to other members and you may be moderator with our contest later on in the future!
Back to top Go down
https://clubpenguinmall.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: HI people just well wanted to say hi and introduce myself   HI people just well wanted to say hi and introduce myself EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:32 am

Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
lusidea
Puffle Lover
Puffle Lover
lusidea

Popularity : 20
Server : Yeti

PostSubject: Re: HI people just well wanted to say hi and introduce myself   HI people just well wanted to say hi and introduce myself EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:36 am

Im activee
Back to top Go down
Branmatt
Beginner
Beginner
Branmatt

Popularity : 50

PostSubject: Re: HI people just well wanted to say hi and introduce myself   HI people just well wanted to say hi and introduce myself EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:32 am

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI people just well wanted to say hi and introduce myself   HI people just well wanted to say hi and introduce myself Empty

Back to top Go down

HI people just well wanted to say hi and introduce myself
Page 1 of 1